WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED?
PASSPORTS ARE NOT REQUIRED for US Citizens
U.S. citizens can board with either the following – please confirm that your documents are not expired
- US Passport or US Passport Card
- Government issued ID (Drivers License) along with a State Certified Birth Certificate. **
- US citizen under 18 must be able to present a state certified birth certificate
- US. Residents must present their Residence cards along with government photo ID.
**Ladies if your birth certificate differs from your Driver License due to marriage then you will need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate to show the name change
There are no exceptions, if you do not have proper documentation you can be denied boarding.
CHECK YOUR DOCUMENTS THAT THEY ARE NOT EXPIRED
Non US Citizens –
Must have a non expired passport and may require a visa if a us resident a non expired resident card (green card ) will be required.
How Do I Book ?
- Fill out the Online Registration Form
- CruzNTours will contact you for deposit payment.
- Your cruise booking is confirmed once deposit payment is made cabins can not be held without deposits.
How Do I Make my Payments?
CruzNTours will email you an online authorization form or you can call and make the payment over the phone.
Contact CruzNtours 562-309-7847
Is Parking Available at the Port of Long Beach?
Yes, The Cruise Terminal is at the southernmost tip of the 710 freeway. Follow the signs for the Queen Mary then stay to the right for the cruise terminal entrance. Drop off and pick up are easy . You can park your vehicle at the cruise terminal for a daily rate of $19.00 per day.
Long Beach Cruise Terminal – Next to the Queen Mary
231 Windsor Way Long Beach, CA 90802
Can I Take Liquor On board?
- Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages on board with the following exception:
- Upon boarding the ship guests 21 years of age and older may bring one bottle of sealed/unopened wine or champagne per person in their carry-on luggage. Do not put in your checked in luggage as it will be confiscated.
- A $15 USD corkage fee will be charged if you want your wine served at the dinner table by your waiter.
- All liquor, beer, other forms of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages outside of the exceptions referenced above are strictly prohibited in both carry-on and checked luggage and such items will be confiscated and discarded and no compensation will be provided.
NON ALCOHOL BEVERAGES ALLOWED – NO GLASS or PLASTIC BOTTLES
Each person can bring 12 sealed unopened cans/cartons per person. of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, energy drinks, protein drinks) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought on board.
CARNIVAL CHEERS BEVERAGE PROGRAM
Carnival’s CHEERS! beverage program where guests can enjoy a wide variety of wine, beer and spirits (including cocktails and frozen drinks), along with sodas and non-alcoholic frozen cocktails at one convenient flat rate of $49.95 USD per person/per day plus a 15% gratuity added at the time of purchase of the program. If purchased on the Ship it is only available the price is $57.99 USD
CHEERS! can be purchased prior to the cruise by contacting the ‘The Fun Shops’ Department at 800 522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 8:00am-12:00am ET or on online at www.carnival.com/Funshops.
LAST DAY TO PURCHASE IS THE DAY PRIOR TO SAILING
Carnival Cheers Cut off on this sailing is September 18th @ 5:30 p.m.